It's been a really busy 24 hours! My students really enjoyed hearing about how an actress brings a character to life on the stage - so that was a success which gave them lots to think about.
Since then my wallet has disappeared (luckily handed into reception this morning) but only after I had cancelled all my cards and informed the police.
So my blogging time has disappeared this morning. I've just enjoyed a recital from some Japanese students attending Oberlin University in the College Chapel so I thought I would explore the blogging world a bit further.
So far I have looked at Nic Robinson's blog which is topical, punchy with lots of fascinating comments from other bloggers - it's great to be part of a community who are all eagerly thinking about current affairs.
However, I much prefer Samuel Pepys Diary - I have used this before (in hard copy) with first year students who were studying seventeenth-century literature as it gives them a real insight into society. So you can imagine how delighted I am to have the opportunity to explore this blog - especially as it gives alternative journals and contemporary comments. A real find!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment